BlasterBruce DIY Port & Polish Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterBruce

May 13, 2008
Griffin Ga
Well Back in the Day Before I Seen or Heard About anybody Doing Port and Polish Work On Blaster's , So I Decided To Try it , Mind you this Was All Done back in 2004 Before I Found this Site And Also Before The Big Name Guys Were Doing This , Well Here's My Pics Of My First Attempt At Porting and Polishing , Have Not Touched This Thing in about 7 Years Minus moving it around Haha , Let Me Know What you think , And NO I Will Not Be Using This Cyl , Only Used it To Practice on !

Stock
DSCF6273.jpg

Not Stock
DSCF6274.jpg

DSCF6267.jpg

DSCF6282.jpg

DSCF6285.jpg

DSCF6292.jpg

DSCF6298.jpg

Let me know what you guys Think , I Did this A Long Time Ago haha

Reactions: slickerthanyou
Nice clean up! I just refuse to try to do my own porting on a cylinder! I must say, Pro's have been around as long as these motors have been around brutha! But Some rep for trying your stuff!

Ahhh that's better a green spot!

Thanks For The Rep Slick, Yeah like I said I Did it before I Heard of anyone else doing it, I'm sure people were doing the same at home back in 88 When they were First Introduced , I Just thought I'd post them up to give other people a Vote Of Confidence to Clean up there Exhaust Port , Its very easy just take your time and Keep a Steady hand

Thanks For The Rep Slick, Yeah like I said I Did it before I Heard of anyone else doing it, I'm sure people were doing the same at home back in 88 When they were First Introduced , I Just thought I'd post them up to give other people a Vote Of Confidence to Clean up there Exhaust Port , Its very easy just take your time and Keep a Steady hand

Something I lack, could be the beer but im not convinced!

Bunch of backwoods country azz bumpkin porting going on! HAAAAAA! That is my new favorite saying!

I guess, everything I do is blackhoods city azz bumpkin! Boooyah!

Well It does look different in the pic than in person , Its Almost as Smooth as It can get , The Pic looks weird Mainly because I haven't Polished it after the 2000 grit sand job

Haha ^ Knew it was Coming , I Gotta watch what I type or I'll be shark bait haha

What do you think of the smooth mod I Did Awk ?

if your talking about the smoothing of the head ?
eeehhh, not gonna do much, but won't hurt.
these heads are know to have modest compression and squish, only adjusting those 2 are gonna show huge differences

if your talking about the smoothing of the head ?
eeehhh, not gonna do much, but won't hurt.
these heads are know to have modest compression and squish, only adjusting those 2 are gonna show huge differences

Well as i said before I did this before I knew other people were doing it , As you said though it Wont Hurt , Not Aiming For a Huge Difference , Just Thought it Would Work Well With my Cleaned Up Exhaust Port In My Blaster pics thread

looks good for a first try at it.

with a little bit of research, you could start playing with the port timing as well

Status
Not open for further replies.