Blaster won't start

I apologise for parroting but here is the recommended method of leak testing.

14mqc1y.jpg

Ok well I can't do a leak test for a while since my buddy is out of town now. The compressor is burried I'm the back behind quads and lot of other crap. Lol and really sonic cleaner works?

Ok went out their and froze my a** off and now I have weak spark!!! I can't get a break now it was healthly and blue before now barely any!!! I had a new coil laying around and the damn thing dosnt even fit on frame. I tried to hillbilly it on and still same results. P
If is new... Stator???

Ok went out their and froze my a** off and now I have weak spark!!! I can't get a break now it was healthly and blue before now barely any!!! I had a new coil laying around and the damn thing dosnt even fit on frame. I tried to hillbilly it on and still same results. P
If is new... Stator???

Its says its 33 degrees in PA.... If you think you froze your ass off, come up to MN where it hasnt gotton above -10 for 3 days, even in the daylight...

Do not "hillbilly" something on, things were made the way they are for a reason.

Its says its 33 degrees in PA.... If you think you froze your ass off, come up to MN where it hasnt gotton above -10 for 3 days, even in the daylight...

Do not "hillbilly" something on, things were made the way they are for a reason.

it has been in the mid to low teens here with wind chills below zero. so its been pretty rough here to work outside. but ive managed the best I can.

Ok I soaked all the parts in the stuff wife's blaster said and put it on and still nothing. My spark is pretty weak it's not very strong so I guess I will have to diagnose that problem now.