Blaster won't start

Ok I will tear it apart tomorrow and let the jets soak overnight. I've sprayed carb cleaner all over the passage ways. I've used a little wire to get all the crap out of the jets and passage ways.

What I've done previously was get a small bucket and spray a lot of carb cleaner and throw the carb pieces off a pit bike in it and sit overnight. It seemed to get some crap out.

6 pounds for 6 minutes with very little drop in pressure. Do not go more than that or you risk blowing out your main seals. If that happens, you will have bigger problems.

Ok well I think I'm good on that. I'm going to make my own soon. I'm still going to tear apart the carb again tomorrow. The only bad thing about letting it soak overnight is it's really cold out and I don't want the cleaner to evaporate...

you may be best off to buy a dip bucket[around $25 at wal mart]disassemble the carb and soak all parts overnight

I would not do the dip bucket. The chemical is very bad on rubber seals. Any seal inside the carb will deteriorate and cause internal leaking. Especially on keihen carbs. I would stick with carb cleaner and an air compressor.

If you are running the stock carb, completely disassemble it. The main jet, the pilot jet, the air/fuel screw and the brass tube the needle slides into. It pushes out from the bottom up threw the carb body. Its also the same part the main jet screws into. Once all of them are removed, spray it down with carb cleaner, blow it out real good with compressed air and put it all back together.

Ok will do tomorrow. Sometimes I wish I didn't have such a big air compressor to always be pulling out of the garage. Lol

I'm not sure of they make it anymore but there used to be a carb cleaner from yamalube I'm not.sure if they still make it though. I've used kerosene with good results but I'm not soaking them forever either. as far as the jets soak them too and maybe get yourself a jet cleaning tool. Its basically a bunch of small little rods u stick through the jets that folds up like an allen set. If you weld you might already have one to clean tips out.