Blaster speed

What makes you wanna go That Fast? oh, your Canadian, its a beer run for Molson that does it eh? lol

lol no molsons on this side of it, all Keith's over here :p no i have little holeshots on back and am running 14/40 im just takin it to 15/40 i like around 100 kmh. we gotta train track system that was removed like 20 years ago through the vally and connects pretty much everywhere. so ya we get some good wide open runs.

lol no molsons on this side of it, all Keith's over here :p no i have little holeshots on back and am running 14/40 im just takin it to 15/40 i like around 100 kmh. we gotta train track system that was removed like 20 years ago through the vally and connects pretty much everywhere. so ya we get some good wide open runs.

Keiths huh? sounds to me like i may have to try that 15t and do a high speed run up there to try some!!!

ive taken the blasty up the road a few times, had my bud chase me in his vr6 golf and i maxed at 63mph. thats just about as fast as i wanna go....

I take no credit for the gearing calculator I merely found it in the general section of BF.

C/FAB meaning that you have the power to pull it.

If you gear up to obtain more speed, then you will need to obtain more power to be able drive the higher gearing.

Hahaha damn. Used to for strokes.. First two strokexD
<FURTHER CORRECTION>
Four*************

So, us Canadians not the only ones into the beer? :)

My conversion had speeds of over 70mph originally.
Pretty scary things happen on 3 psi tires at those speeds.

I am at about 65mph presently, about 2mph faster than Triplecrown. Gotta keep kids in their place.
Can't out-ride him on the trails, I gotta pass him on the straights!

I would agree that 55-70mph are practical top speed limits.
A well set up 70mph machine would not be much fun on trails and a 55mph machine feels a bit slow on straights.
60-65mph is about right. What you give up on speed you generally gain in acceleration.