Blaster speed

Just a reminder.

No power or speed will be gained by tweaking the air screw, it is used only to set idle.

If you intend to change anything in the breathing or jetting, you had better read up on how to do a plug chop, or memorise the phone number of your bank manager.

Every motor is different, depending on varing circumstances, temperature, elevation, oil/fuel ratio, float level,, air cleaner ect ect ect.

Plug chops are the only way to confirm correct jetting.

And please keep same subject to just one thread.

I have 18 Itp hole shots too.. They are so smallxD I wanna get 20 or 22 cause that makes it faster too. Not much though

I ride state trails alot what set up would be the best. Isn't stock sprocket for the back a 40 or 44

To be honest with you I went through this whole "I want my top end speed to be higher" ! But by reading on this forum and doing some research I've found that no matter what you do your only going to be at a speed of 55-60mph! So therefor its smarter to keep this in mind"its not how fast it goes!,its how fast you can get there!"

To be honest with you I went through this whole "I want my top end speed to be higher" ! But by reading on this forum and doing some research I've found that no matter what you do your only going to be at a speed of 55-60mph! So therefor its smarter to keep this in mind"its not how fast it goes!,its how fast you can get there!"

So how come the branches smack harder, the bugs embed them selves deeper between my teeth, and I can no longer see the other blokes riding behind me?:DI:I

im pretty sure you can get 75mph out of these blasters with aftermarket sprockets. i just ordered a 15 tooth front sprocket for my blaster its in now im getting it friday, they tend to come close to the case but i hear if turned around it works fine. i think you can get a 36 tooth for the back, punching those numbers into the calculator that blaaster has made so convenient to use i get 75 mph and here thats 120 kmh. Need power to pull that thoooooo

im pretty sure you can get 75mph out of these blasters with aftermarket sprockets. i just ordered a 15 tooth front sprocket for my blaster its in now im getting it friday, they tend to come close to the case but i hear if turned around it works fine. i think you can get a 36 tooth for the back, punching those numbers into the calculator that blaaster has made so convenient to use i get 75 mph and here thats 120 kmh. Need power to pull that thoooooo

What makes you wanna go That Fast? oh, your Canadian, its a beer run for Molson that does it eh? lol