blaster or banshee?????

blaster or banshee

• blaster

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • banshee

Votes: 39 83.0%

• Total voters
get the banshee, if it has been beat to hell, you can always rebuild it and fix them for cheap. parts are all of the place and they are fast as hell. if you get one, i would recommend the first mod be in upgrading the suspension.

Ive got 1 shee and 2 blasters. ever sence i got the shee i dont even like to look at the blaster. lol sound skinda mean but when ur in fourth gear and hit the powerband and pull up you actually bring the front end up with ease.I:I

wsup guys i had a blaster and liked it(ts long gone), rode a banshee and loved it. the thing is my cash flow right now is only available for another blaster but could probably get a banshee in about 2 months. Should i hold out for a banshee or buy a blaster this week. thanksI:I

I have owned a 2002 banshee (light modified) and have 3 blasters atm. I miss my banshee, however blasters are very easy to work on and cheaper and take less room, etc. I would say that blasters can be sick and I have fun on them with my family. I did very much notice the power difference in both bikes. I would say if you want to scream fast in the open take the banshee. If you want to do trails more than I would say the blaster as you dont have to keep them raped up as much in the powerband on trails like you do the banshee if you want instant power. blasters being lighter are easy to jump :).

Overall I would hold out for the banshee, but it also depends on your riding style. If as you said you loved riding the banshee as i did as well than i would say go with the banshee as the blaster seems doggy after riding one :).

Banshee totally. Blasters are great and all, but Banshee's are a bench mark of speed and power that almost all other quads are comparied against.