blaster or banshee

• blaster

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • banshee

Votes: 39 83.0%

• Total voters
Apr 21, 2008
long island, New York
wsup guys i had a blaster and liked it(ts long gone), rode a banshee and loved it. the thing is my cash flow right now is only available for another blaster but could probably get a banshee in about 2 months. Should i hold out for a banshee or buy a blaster this week. thanksI:I

i'm the type of person that likes it all stock. I have been trying to find ones without even pipes or jets on them,i like that if i modify it i know it was done right,also don't want one that was beat to sh*t. i think im married to craigslist and ebay lol

i would say wait for a shee to come your way .. i seen them on craigslist for umm $750 and up and they looked pretty good just need small stuff like carb work ..

BANSHEE all the way. i hear ya , all stock so when u have a strange problem u dont have to figure out what the guy before u did. but i love the ease of fixing a blaster(po mans banshee) remember when it breaks its double the trouble and cost to fix

whatever one u can get the best deal on
i got mine for $650 cuz i bought an rm 125 for 600 (worth 1900) and put 50 into it to fix it and traded it for my 06 blaster and he just got the topend rebuild b4 i got it and it came with an fmf

yea its gonna be the shee,hope to have before my birthday(dec.1), i ride trails and fields and there is a track sort of by where i live otherwise have to go upstate to use.thanks for the help and i'll keep you guys posted on the status. oh yea and after i get the shee going to get another blaster just to screw around on, i don't the market by you guys but a running blaster by me is a minium of a thousand dollars and most are bet to sh*t,a decent shee is $2500 and thats for like an 01 or 02 any newer and its close 4k or more, if you guys can give the prices of some quads where you live just for sh*ts and giggles.thanks again