Blaster Kart teaser pics

Well, she lives. I took some crappy phone vids, but I cant upload them till tomorrow morning when I get to work and have access to bluetooth.

Crazy thing, the VERY FIRST kick, the damn return spring let go or slipped or something and the kicker wont self return any more. So, once I get it broken in and tuned, I guess I get to pull the side cover and address that. Of course I thought I had destroyed something, so I was relieved to figure out it was just the return spring.

Surprisingly, my wiring was almost perfect. After I grounded the coil, I had spark, and the keyswitch works perfectly. I stripped everything out of the harness that was not necessary to make the engine run and stop, so I think I have 4 wires at this point.

So, she started after about 6 or 7 kicks and some fiddling with the throttle and choke. Now I have it down to a 1 kick starting process. I heat cycled it a couple times and took it around the yard in 1st and 2nd. Shifter works great, clutch works etc etc.

Brakes didnt work, as I discovered later that I left a nut off and an important bolt fell out LOL. Good thing I was just puttering around in the yard easy.

Its going to be tough to break this thing in, as the harsh ride makes throttle and clutch modulation quite a task. Once broken in, I think the strategy will be to ride WFO so modulation is a non-issue :)

Overall though, I am very happy that she fired up and seems to run well enough. I was pleasantly surprised.

Vids in the AM!

its badass but the only things i would recommend were shock like people said before and bigger front tires, they look pretty small, but overall you get a 10/10 for SWEETNESS.

Well, the vids were far too poor in quality to post. I am taking my cam tonight and going to run it some more. I will get some better quality vids and more pics.

i know i am too, i am curious to hear what it sounds like, i think it might be stock exhaust, or it looks it from the pics of the rear

Yeah sorry guys. Check post 50. The vids turned out horrible quality-wise so I didnt bother posting them. I know alot of you want to see some good vids, myself included. When I get off work this afternoon, I am headed over to continue the break in process. I will be armed with my camera, which takes OK video for what it is. I promise to post up the vids either tonight or tomorrow.