BLaStEr BUiLd '09

go to photobucket then resize the images to LARGE setting ( 640x720) or something like that.. you just click the image then hover the mouse over it and move over the resize button then go down on the drop down menu to LARGE. make em all like this and you will be set.

FINALLY HERE ARE SOME PICS GUYS SORRY TOOK SO LONG
P5070652.jpg

P5070655.jpg

P5070656.jpg

P5070657.jpg

P5070660.jpg

P5070665.jpg

HERE ARE THE WHEELS IAM GOIN WITH FOR THE BLASTY
P5070668.jpg

P5070669.jpg

i can never see what people like about them SS rims,ITS AN ATV ITS SUPPSOED TO HAVE SOME BEADLOCKS AND RACED!!!!!!! lol its my opinion.

YEA i agree with DAREALBLASTER you should have got some nice beadlocks and paint the the outer ring ORANGE!! But anyway the blasty is looking awesome keep up the work!!!

ITP SS rims are more suitable for a 4x4 or a side by side you should have totally ordered some HiPer Beadlocks but anywho its ur bike and either way its gonna look great :)

I dunno man i like them more than beadocks but everyone has there own taste so f*ck it! Neway I need some help w/ my other blaster...I put an 03 motor on it so I changed the wiring....now the thing is I eliminated the tors on the carb from the old motor and had put a twist throtte on it.....by the way all you twist throttle haters must can't handle the thrill cuz there awesome....newayz I had installed the idle kit as well....now everthing is hooked up but the tors and the connector from the thumb throttle....Has SPARK..n..COMPRESSION>>>but wont start...wants too but won't...Any suggestions and please help Because I am get on my last nerve lol

get a works rear shock you cant go wrong with there shocks or if you want to do it cheap get a stock blaster shock and send it in to works they will redo your shocks until its like ridin on a cloud but definatly go with works

Hey everyone its been along time. I've been doing my own thing on the side......fixing & restoring old atvs,atcs,dirtbikes...whatever...lol. You all can check my site out @ motoresto.com

The blaster project has been shut down due to lack of funds and I ride a yfz450r and a cr250 now. How ever I did just get another blaster,,,so the parts that were purchased will eventually make there way on there. The orange blaster frame is now up for sale first $150 takes it. Will post pics of all new rides.