BLaStEr BUiLd '09

bLuEBLaSTer5104

Sep 26, 2008
HaGeRsToWn, Md
Here is my new bike I got in a trade...89 blasty but here is the project for now......WOW.....looks nice huh. This frame is a 97 I think I am gonna go all out and learn how to build this bike from scratch. I guess we shall see how much pain in da ass itz gonna be. I'll keep you guys posted with progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: blasterman312
That doesn't look like its too bad. Blasters aren't that hard t build up. It took me a weekend to paint all my crap and put it back together.

O yea thats kool...heres a pic of the frame now.....i sand blasted it and painted it today. The blaster thats assembled is my fiances....I am gonna buy all new sh*t for mine....haha

Last edited:
I just ordered +3 Laegar a-arms, pivot works a-arm bearings, pro series works shocks w/ rez, lonestar banshee billet hubs, ASR pro x +3 tie rods w/ ends, Lonestar +2 steering stem w/ narrow handlebar clamp. I found a set of banshee spindles..chrome on ebay..there used but will work..I picked those up as well....lol. I heard you have to modify their spindle though? Any way to fasten all these parts and parts to come is a 475 pc stainless steel bolt kit from ebay.LOTS OF MONEY WELL SPENT......should see most of the parts within in the next week or so...except for the shocks and a-arms, might see those in 3-4 weeks....hopefully sooner but doubt it.

Just got my parts in today......didn't have to modify the spindles...moose racing offers upper ball joints that fit the laegar aarms perfect. Ordered an ASR +3 swinger 2weeks ago forgot to post it when I mentioned all the parts I orderd...should be expecting that and the tie rods maybe by the end of this week hopefully. Will post pics today when I get a chance!

Remember bro...one project at a time...lets get the blasty together first so we can ride...later

Dude, you're blue text is killing me :D Anyhoo, youre going to have one hell of a sweet ride when you're finished. BTW, I ordered the stainless kit off of Ebay, and to be honest, its not that great IMO. Alot of the bolts just dont make much sense as far as what is supposed to go where. I found myself ripping into bags marked one thing in order to mount something else. Also, there are a ton of the bolts that really shouldnt be used, such as bar mounts, suspension, brakes etc. Not being graded for the high stress parts, I would not trust the stainless.

Sorry to get off on a tangent there. I cant wait to see your bike finished :)

Just recieved my swingarm today, should have the tierods and handlebars on thurs. I ordered a vitos 39t sprocket yesterday...and now I need to figure out what rotors to go with...any suggestions? I was thinking about Braking bu there a lil pricy. Blasterforum still want let me upload pics?