Blanshee re-do

'blanshee'man

Sep 15, 2008
Before i left for Maine the other day I finally got around to swapping over all my stuff to my new to me 03 frame. I only had o replace the swing arm needle bearings but everything else got a nice fresh lubing too.

This was at about 11:30. Just the bare frame and engine
downsized_0717001010.jpg

Around 12:15. Just finished getting the front end on
downsized_07170011521.jpg

A few minutes later getting the rear end set up to be put in. Finally got around to putting in Ken's bushings! I had to press them in with a c-clamp because when i painted i forgot to tape over em lol oh well
downsized_0717001252.jpg

A little after one i got the rear end on
downsized_0717001400.jpg

I took this last pic alittle before we left at 3. All done for the trip but just a few things to finish when i get back including putting on my new flotek ported 240! I:I I:I
downsized_0717001449.jpg

Looks sweet bro.Nice job.I hope you took more pics of it when you finished.Cause it won't stay clean long.lol

Thanks guys! Fo-sho man! i cant wait to get back and have it waiting for me!! Besides teh cylinder, i really need to paint the arms re paint the front hubs and the stinger could use a touch up as well.

Thanks blasty bro's! Lol that was just the last pic i took, it was totaly done before i left. The seat cover is my favorite part of my blaster! lol but i need a new one soon though

Thanks m8! wow i just noticed how bad my seat is. Anywho ill have vids up this week of this new beast!!

look so sick blanshee, love your bike BUT you and i know everyone has there opions and i hate the banshee rear fenders, to big

but hey to each his own, and if you like them thats ALL that matters

Hey thanks bro and no problem i think they are kinda big too i just need a longer swinger. Or is that not what you mean? haha

I like the banshee fenders, but it will look better with a longer swingarm. I have a + 4 1/2 on my swingarm with my banshee rear fender and i love it..