Blanshee re-do

hey man i got some fenders id sell ya there purple but hey some krylon fusion and go tear em up
or if u have something to trade?
U could atleast use em tell u get a longer swinger

not to steal your thread

Hey man, well these are ac nerfs off of a raptor 660 that were modified to fit. But you need to run ar least +3 arms so the tires dont rub when you turn. You can also get banshee nerfs to fit with about the same mods but they wont rub when you turn i believe. Talk to kgibson on here he has a set of shee nerfs on his

Thanks guys! Ill do everything in my power to make it to the next busco trip!!!! I really gotta go meet you fellas. lol And im loving the 240 freek! thing just rips something crazy lol thats flotek for ya!!

Nice I like your setup!I have to ask where you got the rebel flag seat cover?did you custom it yourself that rocks!I need one for a go kart I'm building my nephew.

damn man i was all set to enter next months BOTM but now i dont know if i should against that beast!! lol I:I I:I killer job bro and you had BETTER make it to busco next year haha

Thanks a ton noober!! And you'd better enter! i need competition!!! I:I And as long as im not in school i WILL be there!

PICS!!!! and by request of blaster01 i removed the rear shee fenders!
downsized_0730001751.jpg

downsized_0730001750b.jpg

downsized_0730001750a.jpg

downsized_0730001750.jpg

downsized_0730001749a.jpg