big bore piston

TopTechKid27

Mar 5, 2009
St.Louis MO
what kind of piston do you guys run in the big bore kits (72mm bore). the only ones i have found are from vitos. does wiseco make a big bore piston or is there a better piston i could run in a big bore?

vito's sells a big bore wiesco i believe. try calling KB motorsports (Ken @ 270-774-1982), RJATV @727-378-8548, Woodward Specialties (Paul @484-228-8123), or Factory 7 @304-737-2411 as they will be able to get you taken care of! I have dealt with each of these companies and they all are members on here except i believe RJATV but he comes highly recommended by Denny (Flotek). I personally like Ken at KB as he has done some amazing things for me this last year- going far above and beyond to help me find some parts.

buy a wiseco brand piston(not the wiseco/vitos,they are junk),get the forged kind the cast pistons are a bit heavy

buy a wiseco brand piston(not the wiseco/vitos,they are junk),get the forged kind the cast pistons are a bit heavy

wiseco makes them for vitos. i beleav you can only buy them on vitos site. and the vitos//wiseco is forged its not junk, just there castt pistons a crap..

i think la sleev does make one but not sure if it would work with the vitos 240..

i know wiseco makes them for vitos...i dunno of any of the vitos big bore pistons that dont have the exhaust side modified,thats why i say they are junk.Last time i looked all actual vitos brand bigbore pistons were all what they call "super stock" they probibly sell the regular wiseco boxed bigbore pistons too

yes the vitos super stock will work with that,the exhuast mod on the piston is the easy way around changing your exhaust timing