best tires ?

I'd like to try those super swampers, now that's a freakin tire. I'm looking for that post with the pics...

The best rear all terrain tires that i ever had on my blaster are the Maxxis All trak...I:I

100_1870.jpg

I run itp quadcross MX pro lites and they are amazing....
but they are 80$ per tire and they wear sooooo fast....lol

im gonna get some goldspeeds next...

I run itp quadcross MX pro lites and they are amazing....
but they are 80$ per tire and they wear sooooo fast....lol

im gonna get some goldspeeds next...

i've got itp quadcross MX tires on the front of mine and fast trekkers on the rear. haven't tried them out yet, hopefully i will be soon

i like the fast trekker rears, decent forward bite and EASY to slide. the fronts are good too, the quad goes where you point it but they wear stupidly fast

I had mxr6s on my ltr450 they wear quick and for me on soft powder track didn't hook up good. gravel roads don't hook up good. rocky/packed dirt trails it hooks up ok but tears them apart. so for me they sucked for my type of riding. I had holeshot XCRs on my raptor and it seems to hook better on dry grass wife mostly rides it so I'm not sure but seems to hook better on gravel as well, will be running them on the ltr next week and mudlites on the raptor so will post back then.

I hear GBC X-rex are VERY similar to razr2 rears but last alot longer supposedly. so I will be getting them next for the LTR after the XCR holeshots go...

Congratulations !!
You have won theNEWBEE thread mining award.

Tell him what he has won Bob !!

He has won an all expense paid razzing by any member today only.

And a GRRRRREAT BIGWelcome to the DIRT PILE !!! :D I:I

As to your tire question, I prefer round, black , hopefully with air, and some tread.

Actually you'll get as many answers as there are colors in this post. I have been reading good feedback on the CST ambush, tho only available in 20" rear tire. Holeshots are over rated and overpriced. :eek: Hook well but wear quickly unless you get the 6ply.