Best exhaust with Spark Arrestor???

Sand84

Aug 28, 2007
Michigan City, IN
www.myspace.com
Whats the best exhaust to run that has a Spark Arrestor... It will be run in pretty much sand only in Michigan...

Mods
.010 piston
K&N Prolly no lid (Unless told otherwise)
Reed Spacer
Reeds

What does everyone think??? And anyother mods i should do? Its for the girlfriend so nothing to crazy...

Thanks

damn you got a raptor 700 and you got your girl a Blaster? Once you take her out on the Blaster she isnt gonna wana ride anymore..atleast the blaster..lol

Whats the best exhaust to run that has a Spark Arrestor... It will be run in pretty much sand only in Michigan...

where u going silver lake. cause thats the only place in michigan that i kno of that u need a spark arrestor for

damn you got a raptor 700 and you got your girl a Blaster? Once you take her out on the Blaster she isnt gonna wana ride anymore..atleast the blaster..lol

The first time she was there was on a 07 Raptor 350:( She wanted something faster.. I got the blaster for $300 and my PSP.. So I couldnt say no.. And there faster than a Raptor 350I:I

where u going silver lake. cause thats the only place in michigan that i kno of that u need a spark arrestor for

Yup just silver lake....

If it is only going to be used occasionally I would just buy a Cobra Sparky. They're cheap. It is Just a baffle and you just put them on with a hose clamp.

If you want a bolt on quiet silencer. I run a FMF Q on my CR250R for scrambles in MN. It looks like a 4Stroke can, though. I haven't noticed much loss in power.
It only slightly affects my top end. All I hear is chain when I ride with it on. I yern for the pleasant music of Brapppp, Brapppp at state S. Dakota line. I really hate MN, others states still let ya wood race with a shorty.