Best Blaster MX suspension?

here is my setup...
there tripe rate remote rezzie works for a banshee +2 longer than blaster shocks
on +2 burgard A-arms
100_0976.jpg

looking at that pik, there is a lot more to be had if the geometry was better. the bottom balljoints look maxed while the uppers look almost centered.

Your right, that sh*t doesn't look right at all. Balljoints are probably limiting those Banshee shocks.

burgard +2+1's with yfz450 fronts.
alltogetheralmostfinished004.jpg

gets me by. dont have the money for elkas or axis or any of that nice sh*t.

YFZs are good shocks I almost went with them, but I am getting a killer deal on the the Elkas. Otherwise I would just get YFZ shocks, and send them to GT Thunder to get re valved.

i was talkin to phragle and i think im going to need to shorten these yfz's just a tad so it doesnt mess with my ball joints. at the same time id get them revavled for me but there fine for now. no idea how much that would even cost. phragle explained how to shorten them but no idea about revalving.

you need to ride it to see what you want / need done to the valving. if it's too stiff, first take the preload out and dial out the compression dampening. if it's still too stiff, carefully drop the nitrogen to 50 psi (this is temporary, you cant continue to ride the bike at this pressure) if it is still stiff you need to go down on spring rate. if it feels nice than you need to be valved softer. remember it SHOULD bottom out once in a while..if it never bottoms it is too stiff. with those arms and shocks it should actually be pretty soft in front. the front end likes fast rebound settings too.