beautiful blazer

NOVIS

Apr 22, 2009
little hick town in Ontario, Canada
this was my uncles truck. he was savin it for his daughter to drive but she wont drive it. had my eye on it for a while, and since she wont drive it he said i could finally buy it. its an 87 s10 blazer 4x4 with the 2.8L v6. few hardly noticable rust spots. no major rust areas.

and get this. its only got 92000km. (for you americans that 57000 miles)

paid $2,000 for it

anyway, here she is!

4gqipw.jpg

maybe not to you. i love the look of it. everyone has there opinion I:I

hey, i like 1st gens and maybe that color is okay, but that color interior is just something else man. haha

it's all good though. i am an s-series man at heart. i have had several of them. I:I

Nice Blazer put I think that was a bit high priced for it. I can get a 90's around my way in good shape for $1200-$1500 tops.

hey, some 1.5" rear shackles and a slight t-bar crank with some 31's and black cragar soft 8's would be tits on that.

its nice to see that style o blazer in such good a shape! its funny though, you live in the snow belt too, all the ones here in vt are just rusted to pieces! i dont even SEE a vehicle that vintage on the roads anymore because of that. do you guys Not use salt???

well, banned it anyway. they say cause if a car has oil undercoating during the winter, it gets mixed with the snow which melts and goes into the waterways which goes into lake champlain...blah, blah. so no shops around here do it. they do rubberized only.