Bought my first car today.

blasterdude14

Apr 28, 2009
ohio
Ok so last night my dad and I started to get serious about looking for a car for me. So we started playing around on Craigs and found a s10 for sale at a dealership, it was a 2000 4x4 ext. cab with tow. So we go to look at it today, had a huge rust hole in the passenger side and floorboards were rusty, so then we started looking at the rangers they had, didn't really have anything that wowed us. So we go inside the building and start bullshitting around. Then they were like show them the white Grand Cherokee. Its a 95 Grand Cherokee Limited AWD with the I6 engine about 110,xxx on the odometer, barely any rust anywhere, interior was beautiful leather and very comfortable. Sticker price was about 4000. Test drove it, drove fine only had small problems like the tailpipe not being connected leaving everything to bounce around down there but thats easily fixed. For some reason the E-brake don't work.
So we start talking about it and we were like well we got $2500 max to spend, so we offer on it, they take it to the boss and they say its good, so we put a $500 deposit down, and we are going up tomorrow with a check and picking it up to drive home
Pics to come tomorrow, its beautiful

i am going to let you know something, once you go mudding, you will never get all the mud out of it.

I use to love my old cherokee's. don't forget about the blaster though. that's how I got mine. some kid quit ridin when he got a car

nice dude i have a 95 limited also, its been a great vechical. if it runs good and is in nice shape 2500 is a real decent price too, congrats I:I

you dont want to keep it muddy.
it will rust from the muddy and water.
it is best to wash it off after you go muddy. just never wash in at the house, the parents will biotch lol.

you dont want to keep it muddy.
it will rust from the muddy and water.
it is best to wash it off after you go muddy. just never wash in at the house, the parents will biotch lol.

Ya thats true lol wasn't thinking about rust, and my mom bitches like crazy if there is any mud on the driveway its hilarious lol i call her psycho mom