my new truck!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
as you all know i had aold dodge on big tires, and i got sick of dealing with the old truck issues,.. like 8 mpg, cabin noise from the tires and the wind, so i traded my dodge and my jacobsen snow thrower ( which i got for free) for a 92 ford ranger, ext cab 4.0 5 speed 4x4. i think the mileage is 188k?? but she runs strong, has manual hubs but the vac control crap for the transfer case is jun kso the 4x4 dont work.....

might try to trade it for my old 87 toyota 4 runner back, but if he dont want the ranger ill just drive it tell fall than buy a suv

PICT0289.jpg

PICT0288.jpg

PICT0287.jpg

PICT0286.jpg

i thought most vehicles down there were in miles not kilometers

160k = 160,000 k = thousand

its pretty sweet.. i dint even drive it tell like 2 hours after i posted the pics.. took me about 30 seconds to get usedto the clutch, and i was always puttin it in 2nd to take off cuz the last stick truck i had was my 87 f250 4 speed with granny 1st so i never used first unless i was trying to pull a house over

ranger has balls though!! alot healthyer than my old 92 reg cab..

went by my buddy with my old 4 runner.. so he could see the ranger, he interested in trading me for my 4 runner back.. the runner would be nicer room wise.. 87 toyota 4 runner 22re auto 4x4 bedliner paint job with semi gloss paint over that ( prety beat up was painted a year ago with rattle can)
33 12.5s on it, and removable top!!

ima vehicle whore i trade all the time.. so i dont know if the ranger wil stick around or not, if it does it does if not ill be rocking abad ass off raod machine that gets 27 mpg!!

i have a little bit new one but i love it...great trucks 1998 Mazda B2500. its a ford ranger, i put ranger parts on it..2.5 I4 with a 5 speed. full system sub-amps.and 2 Ham radios.140db air horns. all original parts beside tires and brakes original battery its a with 132,000 and im getting 28-30mpg
3939af3e.jpg

9b7f3077.jpg

nope... there's a 2.3 model but mines a 2.5L SE it has the chrome rims and bumpers.. and the upgraded mirrors

You got rid of the Dodge??? next time remind me to not speak to you in chat anymore ok???

Traitor !

Although it does look like a nice truck... gratz

nice my uncle has one like that but he uses it to plow only he lets me use it to take around the blasty though