beat a raptor 660 lol

Race gas heh? Have you tried 93 and is your raptor ported?

nah havent tried it,the previous owner recomended 105,bc of the bbk,12.1 and stage 3 hotcam..i asked the builder about all the work and it was all done by a local shop my way. It was ported by JVR from what i was told.

Well you do have the higher compression piston, and a stage 3 piston with porting. Do you have the epoxy port? Its supposed to be the best port out.

Well you do have the higher compression piston, and a stage 3 piston with porting. Do you have the epoxy port? Its supposed to be the best port out.

no clue what port set up is done,i actually need to talk to the JVR guys about it. All i know is it was work the 800$ i paid for this thing..lol 5th gear wheelies no problem.

Thats a hell of a deal man!

lol well the realll seal was..i bought a banshee for $800...then traded it for the raptor as a straight trade...a couble days later the guy called me and asked if i wanted to buy the banshee back bc he broke his ankle on it..got it back for 500$ lol. I:I

lol well the realll seal was..i bought a banshee for $800...then traded it for the raptor as a straight trade...a couble days later the guy called me and asked if i wanted to buy the banshee back bc he broke his ankle on it..got it back for 500$ lol. I:I

so now you have both??? u lucky bastard haha I:I