Bansheedaves Hybrid Blaster pics

wow! ever since you posted your first idea of this build i've been waiting to see updates! PERFECT fab skills, if i did it the whole quad would be covered i zip ties and hose clamps!!!!! lmao

wow! ever since you posted your first idea of this build i've been waiting to see updates! PERFECT fab skills, if i did it the whole quad would be covered i zip ties and hose clamps!!!!! lmao
thats a lot of zip ties and hose clamps..lol

Looks good ! I see that you included the very important head brace and frame bracket. A lot of times it is left out of a swap.

Looks good ! I see that you included the very important head brace and frame bracket. A lot of times it is left out of a swap.
to reduce vibration, the head stay brace needs to be there, thats why bike have them.

to reduce vibration, the head stay brace needs to be there, thats why bike have them.

yeah i saw a video talking about the cr500 engine swaps into other bikes and with out the head stay the frame will break at some point on those, and i imagine most others

anyway awesome job on this thing, it has inspired me to decide i am going to build a hybrid someday.

Reactions: bansheedave
i am glad i can inspire someone. feels good. once i get it running, i will make a small video and post it.

After I saw 79Bronco's I understand the +1 stem
As to what you would do different, that's how we all learn.
Some of my projects end like that V2.0 would/will be better.

i am glad i can inspire someone. feels good. once i get it running, i will make a small video and post it.
yeah it would be cool to do a blaster with a ktm 300exc motor in it..... think the frame could take the 300 2-stroke??
a 300 2 stroke with e start would be cool.

a 300 2 stroke with e start would be cool.

yeah except all the KTM vids on youtube i see of bikes electric start, they DO NOT like to start, idk if its the users maintenance or what, and some do not have a kickstart back up

yeah except all the KTM vids on youtube i see of bikes electric start, they DO NOT like to start, idk if its the users maintenance or what, and some do not have a kickstart back up
most ktm bikes dont come with a kick start when they come with electric start. they sell a kit to put a kick start on them.