Bansheedaves Hybrid Blaster pics

Wow that is looking nice.... You made it all look like it was supposed to be there!!

I would love to do a swap... Maybe next winter? idk

Wow that is looking nice.... You made it all look like it was supposed to be there!!

I would love to do a swap... Maybe next winter? idk
it was a lot of work. i also did a lot of brain storming while i was at work. i am glad most of my ideas worked. there are some changes i will make on my next swap. but for this one, i am pretty happy how it is turning out.

Care to share what you would do different?
Where did you get extended cables?
I see you mention stem as +1 forward (as did 79 Bronco) how was this achievied?

Thanks guys. its coming along. that rad is from the cr. they used a one piece tank in 99. that is one thing i will modify later to be a bit more user friendly. i want to get a tig welder and learn to weld aluminum.

Dave, I think Yamaha engineering should hire you. This hybrid is looking better than some of their finest work!

That engine and rad look like they were made to be in that frame. Damn good job!!!

Reactions: bansheedave
Dave, I think Yamaha engineering should hire you. This hybrid is looking better than some of their finest work!

That engine and rad look like they were made to be in that frame. Damn good job!!!
thanks!! every time I look at it, I impress myself. I do need a new radiator. the one in the frame is bent pretty good. but it will work for now. I'm not sure I want to get it dirty when 'm done!!!

thanks!! every time I look at it, I impress myself. I do need a new radiator. the one in the frame is bent pretty good. but it will work for now. I'm not sure I want to get it dirty when 'm done!!!

u'll wanna keep it clean until u get on it on some dirt..... then you will forget that and just wanna ride and wont care how dirty she gets :p

Care to share what you would do different?
Where did you get extended cables?
I see you mention stem as +1 forward (as did 79 Bronco) how was this achievied?
the biggest change I would do is modify the radiator. I would cut off the filler neck and move it. that's about it. as for the one inch forward stem. it is achieved at the bar mount. the cross tube is isn't straight, it has a bend in it allowing the bars to sit forward of the down tube. the cables are stock cr 125 cables. the have plenty of length since this quad is much shorter than the bike.