Bansheedaves Hybrid Blaster pics

bansheedave

Nov 4, 2010
since my engine swap is done and all I have is parts to install, I am starting a new picture thread.

old and new part coated.

Looks great. The stem without the tank and plastics makes the frame look much smaller. I am sure its allot more comfy. Im 6'2" and I need to raise my bars some more. Are those the Banshee +2 up 1 stem? Also what motor is that?

Last edited:
Reactions: bansheedave
Looks great. The stem without the tank and plastics makes the frame look much smaller. I am sure its allot more comfy. Im 6'2" and I need to raise my bars some more. Are those the Banshee +2 up 1 bars? Also what motor is that?
t is a banshee +2 +1 bar. i am 6'1" and i hope it fits well
i

Looks awesome dude!!
I wish mine were that clean :p

Im thinking of doing gussets, so i would re-powder it too. But thats a lot of work, and money i dont have

it has been a lot of work for sure. if i do it again, there are some things i will do differently.

Woot woot someone got his frame back :) The powder on the frame looks nice and the bumper and stems scream bling!! Looking good.

im curious what year cr motor that is only cuz my 01 cr125 that i just sold had a know problem of bogging out a lil bit. wondering how it will do on that blaster with the extra weight looks real good and fun cool project.

im curious what year cr motor that is only cuz my 01 cr125 that i just sold had a know problem of bogging out a lil bit. wondering how it will do on that blaster with the extra weight looks real good and fun cool project.
it is a 99. i think the 2000 and up had the electric power valve. i dont think i will have an issue. i will eventually be getting a big bore 144 kit and rework the top end to get more low end torque.