Banshee steering stem on blaster pics.

na but soon as you see the 2 side by side you'll know exactly. the warrior stem is just too fat at the bottom just gotta thin it out to the blaster size. it was a real pain in the nuts with the grinder tho. depending on dudes prices i'd send it out and get it done

it look like the same height as my diy raised stem..like the cable just make it with out having to buy longer ones.... look good.

oh yep pics. it takes me about 5-10 min on the lathe at school. Im pretty sure i can start offering this again cause im back in the shop, just let me make sure before i go and start telling prices and stuff. Pm me if interested anyway
before
0324092225.jpg

after
0328091344.jpg

prolly just do the clamp mod since i have then shipping back and forth and to pay for the work wouldnt be worth it

You're right.. looks like it belongs there!

Looks perfect on that perfect blaster.. I can see the polish too, very chrome like!

+Rep is due!!

its definatly a good cheap way to have an extended stem. if you dont mind me asking....what did you have into it after its all said and done? just for comparison. a +2 antivibe stem is $200-400. (burgard sells them for $200)

did anybody think about handlebar risers? i have used them before, and its a little less work than replacing a stem. i do like this idea tho. looks nice....

blanshee....nice lathe work.

that is sicc, i wanna do it, i hear it really takes the little kid feeling out of a blaster... especially for the taller dudes like me, (6' 2'') because somtimes, when i ride with other people and then see myself on film, it looks like a clown on a little bicycle, haha

its definatly a good cheap way to have an extended stem. if you dont mind me asking....what did you have into it after its all said and done? just for comparison. a +2 antivibe stem is $200-400. (burgard sells them for $200)

did anybody think about handlebar risers? i have used them before, and its a little less work than replacing a stem. i do like this idea tho. looks nice....

blanshee....nice lathe work.

When all was said and done after the price of the stem the shipping and blanshee's lathe work it was around $50.I waited and scooped a stem up for cheap then I polished it even though it is steel a quick repolish every year was no biggie for me.
that is sicc, i wanna do it, i hear it really takes the little kid feeling out of a blaster... especially for the taller dudes like me, (6' 2'') because somtimes, when i ride with other people and then see myself on film, it looks like a clown on a little bicycle, haha

I hear you bro,I'm no slouch either and my blaster fits me very well.I'm 6ft 220lbs and it is like night and day compared to the stock stem.Get a stem and have it done well worth the money.IMO

Thanks guys, and thanks for the rep. Ya i dont charge an arm and leg, just shipping and a little bit for the shop instructor and me. Im glad this thread came back up haha

Nice.Old post I know.How much longer is the banshee steering stem.Ive been pondering this for a while.Was hoping they would mount right up but really does not cost much to take down and have it machined.Pick up a used stem for 20 bucks and about that much to have it taken down a bit.A hole lot cheaper than a 200-400 dallar name tag.

Nice.Old post I know.How much longer is the banshee steering stem.Ive been pondering this for a while.Was hoping they would mount right up but really does not cost much to take down and have it machined.Pick up a used stem for 20 bucks and about that much to have it taken down a bit.A hole lot cheaper than a 200-400 dallar name tag.

Bringing up old posts is fine as you used the search button.I wish more would.lol The banshee stem is 2 inches taller then the stock blaster stem.Great improvement and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.Good luck

Bringing up old posts is fine as you used the search button.I wish more would.lol The banshee stem is 2 inches taller then the stock blaster stem.Great improvement and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.Good luck

Thanks dual stroke for the info.Saving money is always a good thingI:I

hey guys what are the two taps you have to cut off and why do you have to cut them off. I no you have to turn it down to fit but I dont understand the two taps. Thanks a lot guys

^^^^^The 2 tabs are on the flag itself. The flag is where the tie rod ends connect to. There will be 2 tabs off of it that are built in stops for a banshee. Just need to grind them off. No big deal at all.