Banshee HQ Malware?

BlastfromPast69

Apr 24, 2013
Im looking at getting a banshee and I wanted to go on banshee hq but both of my computers give me a message that it has malware and fraud. I tried it on Google Chrome and Opera on Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Any help?

It's something with the site, shows the same thing when I tried it. I know my computer is fine. I'm in Windows 7 right now, I can reboot into a Linux OS and give it a try.

my computer is squeeky clean, i have 2 different malware progs and avast antivirus running at all times, scan/clean with advanced systems care daily, and full scan with spyhunter4 at least weekly

BHQ makes avast pop up an alert everytime i go there,
it's a false alarm.

It gives me that message quite often,I just go back to my home page and then click the hq link and it never comes up a second time. No worries.Just be careful about dumb posts over there.They will have you for lunch.

It gives me that message quite often,I just go back to my home page and then click the hq link and it never comes up a second time. No worries.Just be careful about dumb posts over there.They will have you for lunch.
Thanks...
Can you give me an example?
Like do they tell you to download stuff?

No it doesn't tell me to download stuff.My antivirus picks up on it right away and lets me know.

my computer is squeeky clean, i have 2 different malware progs and avast antivirus running at all times, scan/clean with advanced systems care daily, and full scan with spyhunter4 at least weekly.

Really? I have heard that running two will cause them to cancel each other out... Not sure if its true though, but it could be

Do you visit website that are known for viruses? 8-|8-|

I have been using my laptop for close to a year with nothing on it at all lol.

No anti-virus, no scans or cleaning yet...

I did install a thing just for chrome that gives a warning on websites, and have only gotton that once, so i figure its pointless...

Also never had a problem with a download :p

Really? I have heard that running two will cause them to cancel each other out... Not sure if its true though, but it could be

Do you visit website that are known for viruses? 8-|8-|

there are certain programs that do not like to cooperate...norton and mcafee come to mind.

the ones i use all work well together....
advanced system care
Iobit malware fighter
avast antivirus
and just recently stopped running malwarebytes, as the Iobit had taken over those duties

and yes, i download from the torrent sites, full of viruses if you don't know what your doing.

and my girlfreind does the freebie and contest sites daily, they are my biggest concern, they're full of adware and malware
but worth the effort of protecting and cleaning, as she does win stuff quite often....remember the 2011 ninja 250 she won ?

there are certain programs that do not like to cooperate...norton and mcafee come to mind.

the ones i use all work well together....
advanced system care
Iobit malware fighter
avast antivirus
and just recently stopped running malwarebytes, as the Iobit had taken over those duties

and yes, i download from the torrent sites, full of viruses if you don't know what your doing.

and my girlfreind does the freebie and contest sites daily, they are my biggest concern, they're full of adware and malware
but worth the effort of protecting and cleaning, as she does win stuff quite often....remember the 2011 ninja 250 she won ?

Can you have your girl call my girl? I want a ninja 250 I:I

Can you have your girl call my girl? I want a ninja 250 I:I

sold it 1 month after we picked it up, she has no interest in riding, and i'd prolly be dead by now if i had taken it.

True i guess...

Did she actually get the ninja? thats odd lol

This is MY laptop only, so i know everything that happens to it.

Did she actually get the ninja? thats odd lol

sure did, from suzuki usa. we picked it up from our local cernics suzuki, and paid just the taxes on it. price tag was $4299, we sold it to an 18 year old girl 1/2 way across the state for $3200, and i even delivered it to her for free.

in bed of my truck the day we brought it home...
2en68t3.jpg