Banshee Chrome Extended A-Arms

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
One set of chrome Lonestar Racing extended A-arms, complete with wheel spindles and tie-rods/tie rod ends, for a Banshee. They may fit a Warrior as well; I never tried that swap. I do know for a fact that they WILL NOT FIT a Blaster.

I got these used for my '99 'Shee, which is now sold, and they won't fit on my J-arm 1989 Banshee, so it is time for somebody else to put them to use. Both upper ball joints appear to be new; the bottom ones are OK, although one boot is torn, so the joint may need replacing soon. All the bushings look good. The 'arms are in good shape as well; they are not bent and just need a good cleaning from having sat in the shed for the past 6 months. $ 200.00 shipped to the lower 48. I'll calculate shipping to AK and HI, or outside the US, if needed.

158.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg

161.jpg

Last edited:
post pictures, i will be able to tell the brand.
also a size would be nice, like +2, +2+1, ect

-Bump- Anybody still interested? I dropped the price a little to compensate for the one questionable ball joint. $ 200.00 SHIPPED! Widen up that 'Shee a little!

i showed someone on BHQ, he said he wanted a-arms and i said here is a great deal. i tried to help.

Thanks, shee! If they sell, great! If not, I may just keep them around until I get another Banshee or put them on the local CL. Just figured I could use the money and somebody here might could use some 'arms.