BAM!!!!

Does look awesome, I really like the yellow. And I was wondering, what did you get those pegs off of?

someone PM me when this thread gets updated with pics of this beauty covered in mud

we all know i like a "dirty girl" over a "trophy wife" anyday !!!!!!
I:II:II:II:I

Wait..... These aren't new plastics just painted??????
The hood is new, It was red. I painted and c/c them.

Does look awesome, I really like the yellow. And I was wondering, what did you get those pegs off of?
They're double pegs! Got the idea from this vvv man!!!

I'm impressed it looks like no other and is damn good I:I
Thanks PaulieB, Means a lot coming from you!!!

someone PM me when this thread gets updated with pics of this beauty covered in mud

we all know i like a "dirty girl" over a "trophy wife" anyday !!!!!!
I:II:II:II:I

LMFAO!!! I'll do my best to appease the 'Mud' gods!! Taking it out this weekend. Gotta wait for the c/c to cure enough. I'll post up some pics.

Per Request................
image_14.jpg

image7.jpg

^^^ i was trying to tell nate i thought i had a frog in my shoe...
been pretty dry up here. not much rain so no real mud holes. did the best i could n got pretty stuck in a couple o spots...

Reactions: Awk08
my man mike, turned the prom queen into a dirty slut !!!!
i gotta give ya some reps for that

Decal pros did a nice job with the graphics. Lovin the yellow, old school yamaha. Didn't think you could improve on the original, but that is looking really mean.

thanks noobs!!!

im sure it wont be long before someone will copy the colors. only thing i can say; experiment!! you never know What colors look good until you try em. and one more thing, no matter what color, ride the sh*t outtof it!!!!