Bad flywheel magnets??

I actually just broke a flotek flywheel awhile back and put my kor flywheel on on and stopped running shortly after. Magnets are a lot older than my other one that broke

0608141707.jpg

Got it figured out bright blue spark now. Wiring problem undid entire harness and rewired bad ground. Previous owner hacked to pieces. Now i can put the rest of the bike together and find out whats next. Gonna install new transmission cover gasket because the bolts are loose stripped and im sure tranny fluid is gonna leak

Demon i would peel all tape off the harness check all wires and reinstall. Clean all grounds with a dremel. Thats what i did and its sparking like a champ now.

Also i took the dremel to the motor where the stator sits against the engine. Grinded all the crap off the lips where the stator sits against the engine. That plate needs to sit against clean metal. Where stator plate bolts to engine youll see some lips make sure those are all clean.

i was having the same problem I took apart the flywheel to take a look at the magnets and a couple of them were destroyed

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 380