axle looking crappy FIX IT UP DIY

sillykid

Oct 11, 2009
North Jersey
Here is an easy tip to make you axle shine its very simple does your axle look like this? BEFORE
DSC_0042-6.jpg

AFTER
DSC_0043-6.jpg

THIS I VERY SIMPLE TO DO JUST GRAB A PEICE OF 60 GRIT SANDPAPER AND SPIN IT AROUND THE AXLE
DSC_0045-6.jpg

DSC_0044-6.jpg

pull the wheels, put it on a brick, fire it up, throw it in gear then just hold the various grit sand papers in place as the axle spins.. then do it with mothers at the end.. and you'll have a polished axle.. lol
yea then clear coat that.

pull the wheels, put it on a brick, fire it up, throw it in gear then just hold the various grit sand papers in place as the axle spins.. then do it with mothers at the end.. and you'll have a polished axle.. lol

hmm that might just be crazy enough to work :eek:

its a sand blaster boiyoch haha I:I

Or....You could leave it outside in your back yard (in the tall grass) a season or two. Then, possibly leave it near an open container o' pool shocking chemicals which will surely oxidize it beyond repair. Then, remove it with a plasma cutter and take some glamour shots to sell it on Craigslist. No less than $100, though. You really put some work into it. ;)