ATV Ramps

Iconic

Apr 25, 2009
Poconos, PA
Just out of curiousity, what are you guys using to load your Blaster/other ATV's, lawnmowers, etc. in the back of your trucks? As of now, I just back my truck up to a hill and roll it off the back, but that may not always work, and I don't wanna get stranded. So looking for suggestions. I can't see spending a couple hundred on steel folding ramps, although they are nice.

i just pick mine up

Really? I actually thought about that, but then I figured it wouldn't work. I don't even have a full size truck either so I don't have to lift it up as far. Might be worth a shot.

I have ramps. i got mine for like $60.00 normally new for $130 of of craigslist. go look on there. Also Harbor Freight has them new for like $60.00 here is a link to just some very basic ones: - Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

Thanks for the link! Yeah, I've searched here and there and the cheapest I found was $65 w/o shipping and they were out of stock. I can actually afford this one though. lol

when mine goes in the truck, i just pick it up...

but I use this instead...

100_1168.jpg

100_1170.jpg

when i put them in my truck i just pick them up, but the bed in an s10 is a little narrow so i have to push my raptor over the wheel wells which i can't do my self, the blaster i can do alone, so i've been thinking of getting ramps also.

Put parking brake on. Lift front end so blaster stands up resting on grab bar. Get behind it foot on rear grab bar and release parking brake. Roll it forward until front tires are on truck bed. Lift rear grab bar and roll forward onto truck. Easiest way.

so am i the only one who drives mine up the ramps??? i cheat cuz i found a huge metal sheet thats about 2in thick...like 6 ft long...scary stuff cuz you gotta hit it fast otherwise the wheels just spin and you slide down

i drive mine up. i don't know how long my tool box will stay straight though. i hit it everytime. lol