ASR a arms?

I like the price but I don't like that they don't move the front wheels forward like the asr's do ... it makes a big difference

ASR for the win with the banshee spindles and ball joints. Easiest route, better than trying to piece all things together. You could take your blaster spindles and sell them, they are hard to find. Just get there kit with lines already included.

i wanted to get the g force axle to match the width im on a budget of 500 dont really wanna go over it anybody got any pics of a blaster with the alba a arms??

A banshee axle is a good upgrade for a lot less. My rear rims are offset with a banshee axle, and I like the width.

Do whatever you can within your budget. Widening and making it a bit longer are good upgrades. Work on getting some better shocks next and you'll really enjoy the ride.

yeah i got douglass rear wheels that make it 2 inches wider im trying to get 50 inches out of the back

I just got done doing a spindle swap with the ASR arms to shee spindles so i could run sealed ball joints so far its the best they have felt so far i just sent 12 hiem joints back to them they can keep them i hope this works i spent to much time tearing the front end apart last year i wanna ride this year

I just got done doing a spindle swap with the ASR arms to shee spindles so i could run sealed ball joints so far its the best they have felt so far i just sent 12 hiem joints back to them they can keep them i hope this works i spent to much time tearing the front end apart last year i wanna ride this year
I knew you would like it. Some people have had luck with the heims. But you can't go wrong with the sealed joints. And you get to run the beefer banshee spindles!

i just hope there is no more aligning the front end i've had enough of that i can't wait just got done installing a +4 swinger as well spring can't get here fast enough

I've tried that and found that just eyeing it up got me just as close so I didn't bother after doing it so many times I should beable to do it blindfolded

The one thing I did find is that I set the caster wrong on the left side somehow probably between talking a having a couple