anyone know

Toomey is a better exhaust. That auction is for the pipe only you would still have to buy the silencer and that will run you $120. Get the Toomey or check around for a used pro circuit or fmf.

the quad came with a Bills silencers. As for the motor, its going to remain stock for the time being, MAYBE a port and polish but not anytime soon. I like the way right bends look is the only reason I want one. My old blaster had a Pro Circuit pipe on it and sounded really good but wasn't a right bend

hey man pm me if you ever get rid of that scilencer. my buddy just bought a bills head pipe and would love to have the matching scilencer.

Pretty sure that is a generic picture. Not a Blaster pipe. Looks like a YZ250 pipe. A lot of those companies selling on there use generic photos just to show the finish. Dont think the Pro Circuit pipe is a right bend for the Blaster but I could be wrong.

Pretty sure that is a generic picture. Not a Blaster pipe. Looks like a YZ250 pipe. A lot of those companies selling on there use generic photos just to show the finish. Dont think the Pro Circuit pipe is a right bend for the Blaster but I could be wrong.

I didn't think it looked like a blaster pipe but wasn't sure

Does anyone else even have a pro circuit pipe on here? I do, so let me give a first hand testimonial.

The pro circuit pipe is a left bend pipe. That's a generic picture for something else. The pro circuit platinum is a good mid pipe. On par with a Toomey head pipe. The claim to fame for procircuit (which won't apply to yours because of the different silencer) is that instead of a rubber tube to connect the headpipe to the silencer, they use a trick triple walled joint without a real seal. Works really well too without a clamp or anything

The real thing is, what are your plans for later? If you're trying to build a trail bike, the pro circuit platinum is an excellent choice. You don't give up the bottom like a right bend pipe does.

If you're going to go with a BBK later on trying for top end power, you'll want to pass on the platinum for a pipe that will allow you to expand into it later.

Wow. I just left a post about my pro circ slip on. I wanted to know opinions about pro circ header pipe. Wanted to know if i could mix with a toomey hearder of f7 header. Just didnt wanna get rid of the slip on. What u think?