Anyone in S.W.Florida?

sorry i'm up here freezin with loh61546, little further west though, although i was down in your area on business a month ago and it was pretty nice, i was wishin there was a way i could check my blaster on my flight but i didn't think the boss would like payin for that, what kinda ridin you do down there? oh ya there's a section of this forum for searchin out were everyone on here lives, it's in the general section, might have some luck findin someone on there

Hey Don, I'm in Naples with no place to ride, if you got a good spot I will meet up with you. Andrew

Hey Andrew,
I have to get mine in riding shape first,there's a couple of small spots to ride around here,Lehigh,Cape Coral but here lately the law has been running people out of the best places.God forbid any one has a good place to go.

i was going in lehigh off milwalkee but someone told me they just put up new no tresspassing signs , so I went off of Joel , it was ok . someone told me that a guy in north ft.myers built some trails on his property and is letting prople ride. charging people a small fee to ride all day. wondering if you know anything about that