anyone familiar with a kfx250?

NOVIS

Apr 22, 2009
little hick town in Ontario, Canada
IDK about up there in Canada, but $ 4K is ridiculous for a 250, no matter how nice it is. I see them down here in the States for $ 1,500.00 all day long. I wouldn't trade anything too nice for it... You can do better. Definately don't trade away your Banshee!

I have little experience with riding dirt bikes (just work on and test-ride them every now and then), but it may be a little too tall for you. I'm 6'2" and fit comfortably on a 250. No offense, but you may have trouble reaching the ground from that saddle.

IDK about up there in Canada, but $ 4K is ridiculous for a 250, no matter how nice it is. I see them down here in the States for $ 1,500.00 all day long. I wouldn't trade anything too nice for it... You can do better. Definately don't trade away your Banshee!

I have little experience with riding dirt bikes (just work on and test-ride them every now and then), but it may be a little too tall for you. I'm 6'2" and fit comfortably on a 250. No offense, but you may have trouble reaching the ground from that saddle.

oh i dont take offence. i know im short, ive lived with it for 17 years now lol.

but i just had another thought that if i sold my banshee for 4000-4500 then i could buy a decent 125 which i fit on, then use the rest of the money to fix my truck and drive myself around finally. i think that would be the way to go.

i think its pricy imo! we get 09s here for 2600+ as for height you would be fine im the same height as you ( i sat on a few the other day ) hard to kick (due to leg lenth lol ) but i read all the time its fine when your riding them!

250f is only a little bit more powerful then a 125 bt has alot more torque! alll i know is when i sell my quad im getting a smooker again :p

agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^