another wheel spacer thread.

user1

Jun 1, 2010
NEW YORK
After flipping my fronts the other day I have decided to get some rear wheel spacers. I have already used the search feature for advice, but because I do a decent amount of jumping and ride a lot of rocky terrain. I have heard mixed opinions and still have my doubts about the durability of stud spacers. Is their any difference between the spacers in the first two links or should I not risk it and get a pair of durablue disc wheel spacers?
5" ATV WHEEL SPACERS TRACKER BREEZE WARRIOR BLASTER: eBay Motors (item 170294311153 end time Aug-06-10 18:53:12 PDT)
ATV wheel spacers

Amazon.com: 1988-2006 Yamaha Blaster: Durablue Easy-Fit Rear Wheel Spacers 4/100: Automotive

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also get a set of offset rear wheels to make it wider, and they are a 10" wheel that looks better and has less side wall flex... It will give you about 1" on each side. I love these wheels on my blaster..

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

I bought a pair of spacers from Spacer Kings u can name what bolt pattern u have. How wide u want them. And then tell them what bolt patter u want. I got a 4/100 to 4/110. 1.3" wide for like $80. With free shipping. They will custom make whatever to want.