another new quad

May 12, 2010
wv
welp guys i sold that scrambler 90 for 700 bucks, took me 20 minutes to fix it. Now im gonna go buy my buddys 09 300ex. Im getting it for a steal too! reason im getting it is because i need to quit riding my 450 im tearing it up then im in a rush to get parts in by race day. Its pretty nice. he raced it in youth in 2010 and 2011. then he sold abunch of stuff off it and its set in his garage ever since. its got a sparks exhaust, 450r shocks, 400ex a arms, ac nerf bars, port polish head, and a uni filter. i would get another blaster but theres none around here in good condition for a good price. also the motor he raced is not on the bike anymore he sold it. The motor on it has 2 hours

This is what it looked like when he raced it

2mmioa0.jpg

np3u5i.jpg

xaq9o9.jpg

What it looks like now

instcp.jpg

2rna97o.jpg

35mpctf.jpg

So im picking it up this coming saturday!

I've noticed you like sparks exhaust , what's so good about sparks

everything. They are the best exhaust for 450r's out there. they have the best tone, most power increase, great low end mid range and top end. Never had one on a 300ex so idk what itll be like. practically everyone uses them in xc racing. theyve got a great snap to them. They are just all around great. heres tjsdaname's 450r with one. his has a custom tip on it though

youve got to hear one in person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard dasa was the best exhaust?

ehh its all personal preference i guess, dasa is more of a dunes, or mx exhaust. Sparks is all purpose exhaust pretty much. There the best in my opinion. dasa does like a 1 to 2 horse power increase but your not really gonna notice it.