Annoying Signatures

There is now an option to hide everyone's signature (and avatar if you really wanted to).

Just go to you "User CP" > Settings & Options > Edit Options > and find section called "Visible Post Elements".

For those that are bothers by the signatures, you can use the above option to turn them off. Once we set some stricter signature rules and try to clean them up, you can turn the signatures back on to see some additional user details.

Attachments

• sig1.png
    sig1.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 226
  • sig2.png
    sig2.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
I agree with the OP, I've thought some of the pictures are too big. I just bought a new laptop with a high resolution HD display, so I haven't had any screen stretch lately but before it was common. It's just the pics that are wider than the normal layout of a thread, the text doesn't bother me but some of the colors chosen can make it hard to read. I find the post that aren't made with the default color, font and text size far more annoying than the large sigs. It's like the internet equivalent for someone standing too close and talking talking too loud.

There is now an option to hide everyone's signature (and avatar if you really wanted to).

Just go to you "User CP" > Settings & Options > Edit Options > and find section called "Visible Post Elements".

For those that are bothers by the signatures, you can use the above option to turn them off. Once we set some stricter signature rules and try to clean them up, you can turn the signatures back on to see some additional user details.

Nice!!! Good to see it as an option for the ones that dont like the big pics or run dial up still.Thanks