Annoying Signatures

I definitely don't have anything against signatures but they do sometimes make it hard for people to follow a conversation, especially if the signature is 10 times the size of the actual comment.

When we upgrade the site in the coming months, we will try to solve this issue in a couple of ways:

• Will set some basic ground rule for the max height of the signature (Please do though in some recommendation for this)
  • If the signature image is wider then the actual post the image is, it will auto scale down so that is never goes off the screen and make you scroll right to see the full post.
  • Possibly add a new option for Supporting Members to be able to completely turn on/off visibility of all signatures if they wish.

Please let us know what you think of those and your feedback.

Awesomeness I:I I:II:I

is this one any better

Much better I:I

Can you please send me links to those forums......strictly for comparing those sig sizes to ours....LOL I:I

Sure awk... Forward it to me eh? I want to see if i can complain about the size of their sigs... :D :eek:

Hows my sig?!!?! :D

Big... Really big...

Try just changing color, not size of text

Often guys with huge sig's are compensating for something.

I mean, like, they are often the sort of guys that don't ride much, just like to sit home and polish it, you know?

You know, they may have stroked it themselves, or had some other guy stroke it but they just don't use it for what it is meant for.

Instead it is all about brag and show off, but not a lot of real hard riding like it is meant for.

Just sayin'...

Steve (who rides a 125 on the street cuz he's OK with his inadequacies...) :)

I mean, like, they are often the sort of guys that don't ride much, just like to sit home and polish it, you know?

You know, they may have stroked it themselves, or had some other guy stroke it but they just don't use it for what it is meant for.

Instead it is all about brag and show off, but not a lot of real hard riding like it is meant for.

Just sayin'...

Lol. ....... lets see some pics if the 125...

Just sayin'...

Hahaha your a funny, only if you knew me and how i rode lol....