Amzoil comparision

i always have use amzoil but now i am using klotz but i will switch back to amsoil

If you are going to stuff around changing oils and ratios, please remember to also stuff around with the jetting confirming with plug chops.

Changing oil ratios, changes AFR.:eek:

ill have to talk to my uncle he works for amsoil, and all the screwed up label or in wrong style bottle is free for the taking he tells me I:I so maybe i can get some 2-stroke oil from him

Amsoil is good stuff! Ive been a dealer for 12 years and I run it in everything i own except the blaster. And thats only because they dont make any oil that mixes with meth.

I popped my pipe off after a year and a half of running nothing but Amsoil Dominator, and the cylinder and piston still look great. Almost no carbon build-up and no sign of deposits around the ring lands. Compression is still very strong as well. Oh, and I mix 50:1. I won't run any other oil. I also run it in my Stihl chainsaw, and the engine seems to have a bit more power under load with the AMSOIL pre-mix in the system. It definately runs cooler...

I ran dominator once and HATED it....

I'm gonna give the HP injector oil a shot in my sled, only because its cheap and anythings better then 15 year old yamaluble
obscene2.gif

I wont run Amzoil even in a lawnmower. Why ? I have 2 Yamaha jet skis one is a 96 the other is a 99 both run 55 to 60 mph on the water . One is 100 hp the other is 125 hp.These motors are run hard on the water every season, every year. I use nothing but Yamalube in both and never had to go into the motors not even to rebuild the 40 ,44 mm Mukuni carbs. My friend that swore on using Amzoil in his Yamaha is on his second engine.Oh sure the motor are clean but also seized, Amzoil and water don't mix. So what do you think Im running in this Blaster .:D..Guess.