ahhhh sucks :(

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
well its been exactly 1 year from this week that i started to get into MX... exactly a year ago in December, i bought the blaster. Superbowl week my SIG was "screw football, motocross is better" and now a year later im back in the same position. just now quadless. it sucks, i want to RACE!

oh and watching the Baja 1000 Race all day on youtube dosent help.... :/

Sold it because of no transport for it, to buy a truck to transport a quad that is sold, so now needs a quad to put on the truck.

Hows the search for the new wheels going Q10?

Sold it because of no transport for it, to buy a truck to transport a quad that is sold, so now needs a quad to put on the truck.

Hows the search for the new wheels going Q10?

welp. idk if i told u or awk, but rite after i sold it, i started looking on CL for a truck and my mom said i cant buy one until next year when i have my full lisense. so for now im just saving. sucks, but what can you do... also found out that were not doing to good with money again, so like $4-500 came out of my account to pay rent :/

before it was taken out, i had about 2k in bank. plus the money from my current paycheck which was like $200+

work my ass off every weekend (10-12hr days) to get enough for the truck.

i just want to race sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BAD!!!!!!!

You are a one few of a kind guy, the way you support your Mom is so encouraging.

Thanks for the news, it really sucks, our prayers continue for you and Mom.

You are a one few of a kind guy, the way you support your Mom is so encouraging.

Thanks for the news, it really sucks, our prayers continue for you and Mom.

Well, she took it out without me knowing. i got a little pissed about that, for the reason that its MY money, and i would like to know when/if/how much she is taking. like i have no problem with it going towards rent or whatever, but at least lmk when you take it out. but owell. just got to keep truckin. :)

quadboy22p had his racing yfz450 on craigslist back at the beginning of January

06' yfz 450

and there is also this one. I emailed this guy 2 weeks ago and he still had it

http://allentown.craigslist.org/for/3483339278.html

pretty good prices. but i need truck first. i live in an appartment buildings, so i have no where to ride. one if the reasons y i sold blaster. also i was talking to some racing buddies, and they all said stay away from yfz's for racing. im eaither gonna buy a honda 250r or 450r. havent decided yet. eaither way its going o be a honda.

its funny tho.i took a business and financial career planning class in school, and the teacher asked how many of us had jobs. out of the 25 of us, 1jr, and 2sr. and me raised our hands, she then asked how many of us are paying for our own college. i was the only one who raised my hand. she then asked how many of us were having our parents pay. 3/4 of the class raised their hands. its crazy what town i live in.

its funny tho.i took a business and financial career planning class in school, and the teacher asked how many of us had jobs. out of the 25 of us, 1jr, and 2sr. and me raised our hands, she then asked how many of us are paying for our own college. i was the only one who raised my hand. she then asked how many of us were having our parents pay. 3/4 of the class raised their hands. its crazy what town i live in.

I'm getting help from my parents for college kinda. I pay $1000 a semester and they cover the rest but I have to pay them back after I graduate.

I'm getting help from my parents for college kinda. I pay $1000 a semester and they cover the rest but I have to pay them back after I graduate.

i can see that and theres nothing wrong with that. but parents paying 6k a year for there child who is likley to flunk out of their first choice school....

my mom will probs help me too, but only like a few hundred. and i can basically forget about my dad. ill be lucky if he sends me $10 for my b-day.

ive been in your situation... like ya said, just keep truckin. be patient and use your money wisely, whether its helpin out your mom( which is always a great thing ) or buying a quad. after a good year of waiting i found a pretty good deal on my current yfz. When you get yourself situated, we should run a series together.

ive been in your situation... like ya said, just keep truckin. be patient and use your money wisely, whether its helpin out your mom( which is always a great thing ) or buying a quad. after a good year of waiting i found a pretty good deal on my current yfz. When you get yourself situated, we should run a series together.

HELL YEA! lol what im just worried about is this: i spend $2-3k on truck, i spend 1-2k on quad, money to race, and now im down 3-5k and wont have money to get through college lol. only 2 years and i go to college. idk where do you live?

edit: ohh nvm lol where do u race?

i go anywhere theres a race. from ohio to nj to new york to delaware/maryland.
Who needs college when you have motocross? ;)
But like i said, spend it wisely, and you may not be as down as you think. "just keep truckin" bud.

Lemme get this straight...

You help you mom pay rent (Something no kid should do), but she wont allow you to buy a truck with your own money? LOL, no offense, but id tell her to goto hell.

Well everybody has circumstances. I commend you for helping your mom. When times are tough somebody has to step up. I have to much respect to tell my mother to go to hell. If she ever did anything that I couldn't deal with I would opt for the silent treatment. Just my .02