advice needed on a 95 blaster

A Blaster is a good choice. It's fast and can be make much faster. You won't break the bank to do it like most quads. You have more support on this forum then any other forum.

seriously thinking about trading in for something different. im 6 foot 2 and 200lbs. i just feel wayyy too big on this thing. plus it takes so much to keep it running. im not mechanically inclined enough to work on one of these. (sorry dad) lol

just gotta pipe in and say DON'T GIVE UP!! i knew zero about how 2 strokes worked when i got my blaster, but i downloaded the manual, got on this forum, and now i can pretty much do anything and fix anything on my blaster... i rebuilt my topend myself, which i never ever imagined myself doing, but i did it successfully.... all thanks to the info and the great members that helped me every step of the way.... the blaster is an awesome machine to learn on... and ur not too big... you can beef up the suspension relatively cheaply... plus i have a lot more confidence in myself in general from having done this work... my dad never taught me anything about cars or bikes, but i took the initiative a few years ago and surprised myself... good luck anyways I:I