Accepted! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARNZ

Jun 17, 2010
BALTIMORE
www.facebook.com
yeah i know guys don't care but I got my official transfer acceptance letter for UMBC today! :D :D I:I

the cost of school is incredible though, unfortunately means I might have to off-load some more stuff to help absorb the costs

-mike

Congrats. You got to do what you got to do. You got plenty of time in front of you to buy even better toyz after you start makeing the big bux!! Every time i sell a toy i always say some day i will get one better, and i normally do.

congrats man, what does UMBC stand for? and what are you going to be studying? dont worry man, im 25 and still going! once you have knowledge nobody can take it away, do it while you can

Congrats man. It's good to see some young people still have goals and priorities. There are so many these days that don't. Best of luck with your studies.

Congrats man. It's good to see some young people still have goals and priorities. There are so many these days that don't. Best of luck with your studies.

thanks dude. yeah i didn't goto college right out of HS, quite honestly i just needed a break, I was burned out from school constantly lol. I started going part time again in 2008 and now I am in the position to go full-time and got excellent grades to transfer.

Congrats man! That course is vigorous but should be worth it.

yeah two of my buddies just graduated from UMBC with that degree, and they both said it is very hard, but they both also got $75k/year jobs starting out of college I:I

Status
Not open for further replies.