AC goodies

blasterbuddy200

Dec 25, 2010
St. Michael, Minnesota
just got an AC bumper and AC nerfs from my buddy, i threw the bumper on but not the nerfs yet

2ur9r29.jpg

33x9csx.jpg

2qd7kad.jpg

heres what 10 minutes of polishing one side does to the bumper, right side is polished.. im headin to lowes tonight to get some compounds and a buffer wheel for the drill

ill get some pics of before and after for the nerfs later on

yeah man, but i must have the very first edition of the bumper and nerfs, cause the nerfs hook strait together like a pipe, and the bumper is all holes in the middle, the newer ones have a flat plate where the holes stop at the top, now i gotta get a new sig pic lol

i just got back with some compounds, but iv never used them, i got brown and white like scot said, but its really chalky and it rubs on hard, and it doesnt cream into the buffer, just sticks to the bumper, wtf????

youtube has some vids on how to i believe. btw if you have a car buffer use that and some turtle wax looks 10x better than just mothers.

finally polished up the nerfs and threw em on, and finished the bumper too, ill work on em with the compounds later, but it definatly gave it a good shine
2mx0fmu.jpg

25a6sex.jpg

yeah yeah i know, stock exhaust, but my toomey is FINALLY coming next week

Actually, I wasn't going to say anything about the exhaust but I was going to tell you to tension your chain. That thing's gonna flop off and tear up your case if you're not careful.

BTW, the polishing looks good LOL!

Actually, I wasn't going to say anything about the exhaust but I was going to tell you to tension your chain. That thing's gonna flop off and tear up your case if you're not careful.

BTW, the polishing looks good LOL!

yeah i pulled a wheelie and it pulled loose, damn thing always comes loose for some reason

and the polishing... shut up hahahaha

looks good but thats the same nerfs i had a while back but the nets mount wierd on those. other than that looks really good.