A rat crawled in my cylinder

blastermodder

Jul 13, 2010
tulsa,oklahoma
www.facebook.com
i thought i finally got my blaster running and i left the exhaust off just to test it and when i started it there was a rat in it,:eek: and i didnt know it !!! X( so now i have a destroyed my topend. now i have to buy a whole new top end !!! SCREW YOU MOTHER NATURE.X(

Yeah , Wanna see pics of that , but why would you " test " your engine with no exhaust on it? unless you wanna go for that punctured eardrum thing .

dude i wanna see pics of that
damn rat probably didn't know what hit him, bet he burst open when you kicked it over

The more I think about it , the more my stomach turns , what a damn mess , BUT would that " RUIN " your top end? I dunno , clean it up and kick her again

yea good idea id try to clean it first well id find someone to do it for me lmao becaue i wouldnt wana touch that s*** lol that would be such a mess

yeah man pics or you're lyin. i wouldn't think it would be distroied. i don't know how it would even start with something that big in there. was he in the combustion chamber or the crank chamber?

I've had a bird in my silencer before but I caint see a mouse wondering that far into something with out following some kind of food scent

i dont see it hurting anything in the cylinder, im sure the rat was softer than then everything in the cylinder

at work i dropped nuts and washers in a 92 f 150 cylinder during cash for clunkers last summer....pulled the plugs and dropped a few in the first 2 plugs on each bank......shot them out the exhaust......sounded horrible but after it got them out the valves ran just as it did before....pretty nuts.... BUT GOOD TIMES