99% Complete

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Right now the raptor is at 99% where I want it to be. I just need to order my clutch cable, wave brake rotor, gold chain, renthal front and rear sprockets, powdercoat my front springs, baja rear rims and Im waiting on my Dr.D reverse lever to get here. Just had her ripped all apart to do a spring cleaning and get some more pc'ing done. Let me know what you guys think good, or bad!

101_5274.jpg

101_5277.jpg

101_5278.jpg

101_5279.jpg

101_5280.jpg

101_5281.jpg

101_5282.jpg

101_5297.jpg

101_5292.jpg

The bike looks great man. +rep for doing an awesome job. This makes me so anxious to hurry up and buy my friend's raptor...

Damn dude just about every piece on the craptor has been touched! how much do you have in that?

looks like your missing a chain and sprocket lol :D

Damn dude just about every piece on the craptor has been touched! how much do you have in that?

looks like your missing a chain and sprocket lol :D

Just about. Hmmmm I dont know off the top of my head I would have to check the receipts. Its a few grand, I know that. Dont worry thats all getting worked out. In about a couple weeks Ill have all my parts.

i would love to be 15 and this wealthy nice raptor man. better keep it locked up i dont wanna see it on cl theres alot of f**cked up people out there.

No no no no no no no! Wrong picture man. Im far from wealthy. Im just an ordinary kid who saves his money and puts it to something good instead of blowing it on drugs and other crap. I also sell all my old parts to get money, and work really hard to get what I got. Its always locked up. If i ever found this thing on CL, they would be dead aha.

yea same here.. i think the guy told me he shoots it chrome first then a transparent blue over.. either way its real close and looks great...

Something like that. I actually start working tomorrow at where I get my Pc done so I can see how he does it. I think it will be a sick job!