86 TRX250r for our Dad

What is priceless is the folks that will go out of their way to accommodate the lad and I and make sure that our stay is memorable at no cost to us.

We will be forever in your debt.

I could swear I read you's were taking Blaaster to "Quaker state quick lube" for an oil change :confused: <<lack of sleep.. Looks great Fred.. Nice to see you are keeping it original looking..

So I presume I am going to get to meet you, just cannot wait.
Yes sir I will be there, really looking forward to meet you all as well.

Hell to the yes, I got the approval from the misses. My kids are pissed cause I take them to the fireworks every year. But a chance to see the unveiling of the 250r and meet @Blaaster , priceless.
You won't be disappointed, there are some other rare toys going to be there as well.

Whos bringing the fire works to dirty's?
This has been taken care of. We do a legit fireworks display, no sparklers and smoke bombs here.

My question is who is bringing the moonshine?
Wait, that's been taken care of too...

Just be sure to bring a couple of full gas cans, we are going to need them.

Reactions: duntov1
I've been finishing up all the little things, Everything is just about done, except the decals, and the rear tires. I scrubbed the plastics as best I could, and it did lighten them back up some, but they still have 28 years of sun fade on them. They look good enough for keeping it all origional.

I took the Black seat cover off to put the new one on, and I found the origional red Honda one covered over! It in good shape, just one small hole in the back.

Here is the pics. If I get the Decals on later, I'll post them up also.
6.jpg
5.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
3.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

nice work fred !
couldn't have done it without the little tykes work bench in the 4th pic :)

Plastic welding is determined by the availability of the correct filler rod, get the right composition and the rest is a bit of cake.

If you can arc or Tig weld, plastic is the same process, make the pool, then fill it progressing forward.