66,50 piston ... 90psi compression

find a machine shop or dealer and have the piston and jug measured, this should be free to do so. They could also tell you what rings you need. If you have to much gap/slap from worn piston the piston could shatter and also wreck your jug and pieces will drop into lower unit. when running did it rattle? stock is 66.00 your piston size is 66.50, i think some piston brands are at 66.75 also

FYI if your piston is Wiseco they will swell more than others pros and cons

i live in the US for 4 years

...so i have to take the cylinder apart bring it with the piston to the machine shop, let it messure out and then hone or bore it depends on how it looks after that new rings or a new piston with the right size, right???

sorry dude i thought that your location was germany ur town name looked german... made an ass outta myself

sorry dude i thought that your location was germany ur town name looked german... made an ass outta myself

no problem ;)

this is the machine shop Home

i just took the cyclinder and the piston apart and they look pretty good... no scratches or something like that!!

ill keep you informed what the shop tells me tomorrow!!

Ihno

Okay guys

just came from the machine shop........ they told me a have to get a new piston because the cylinder is worn out at the intake/exhaust ports ..... so i orderd a 68mm wiseco piston to be sure its enough space to bore/hone it right!! i orderd a kit with new bearing/seals/clips

this is what i also thought the piston comes on the 28th so maybe i´m back on the track on saturday :)

what are the most jets which i need for a re jetting?? example: 40-50 is ther a kit somewhere where is everything in?? its a keihin pj

You certianly didn't need to get a 68mm oversize to clean up a little out of round. If the machine shop said it was a little warped you probably could get away with a 66.75mm piston or at the most a 67mm. If you go straight to 68mm that only leaves one more bore on that cylinder before it has to be resleeved.

Jets R Us

they have everything you could need from kits to single jets to needles and pilot jets... and its pretty cheap. or if you have a dealership close by you could go there and get some jets

Keihin PE 28 carb
fmf pipe
thats everything

i get this stuff hopefully next week
v-force reeds
new header ...... inside of mine is something loose
kn filter

Ihno