400ex scoop on maier fronts

general_lee

Jan 7, 2013
ontario canada
Hi guys i got this quick question, would a newer 400ex maier scoop fit on the maier blaster plasctics? Or is there any way i can make it fit since the older 400ex hood are no longer availlable

you mean like speedy's ???...............

2012-05-18_20-24-12_960.jpg

ok like i said in my pm the newer style would be way too long if not trimmed...

the older style like mine and the wifes blasters rides are the 2 other older models they make...

trim the front mount flat with a box cutter and make 2 holes and your done be done in 5 minutes

I'm not sure. We bought them off of project blaster. I know they are call Taurus hoods.

and project blaster went out of business i got my hood for 40 bux and had it fit in minutes not a hard mod i will make a D.I.Y for you this weekend if tht will help

ok like i said in my pm the newer style would be way too long if not trimmed...

the older style like mine and the wifes blasters rides are the 2 other older models they make...

trim the front mount flat with a box cutter and make 2 holes and your done be done in 5 minutes

For te newer 400ex style right?

Well this is what I have on my black one. It will work. You don"t like that style? What exactly are you looking for????????????

I bought mine from project blaster. This looks lie the one they used. I AM NOT 100% SURE IT IS. what I do know is it will work. No matter what you will have to trim and drill.