400EX rear shock Nice!

Yes! techster! Now to figure out my electricl problem and get my azzz on that mountain for a ride report!

SHOCK1004.jpg

SHOCK1005.jpg

SHOCK1008.jpg

Nice lower bushing, but does it squeek when it gets wet? Is it rubber or poly? and what is the purpose for the middle section (thicker piece)?

its made out of derin they make no noise. the center piece is just for looks to fill the gap. i was going to make them alittle smaller in diameter but this was just a trial set to see how well it worked

i think theyre poly. as for the middle i guess its for a piece of mind. adds a lil support. i personally didnt use any lower bushings just drilled a larger hole and ran the bolt and worked fine. some of u may have saw my videos riding and trails near my way are bumpy as sh*t. i even hit a few jumps. i never had any problems with my shock or the lower bolt.but neons lower bushings would add more support and make it look more professionally done.

its made out of derin they make no noise. the center piece is just for looks to fill the gap. i was going to make them alittle smaller in diameter but this was just a trial set to see how well it worked

I like it! I have some swayarm bushing from my bronco I might just have to do something with them.

Whoa what happened to the airbox? U had to chop it to fit the shock? I heard that the 400ex shock wouldn't work with the CFM box. I almost forgot bc I was looking to buy one too I'm glad I remembered

Whoa what happened to the airbox? U had to chop it to fit the shock? I heard that the 400ex shock wouldn't work with the CFM box. I almost forgot bc I was looking to buy one too I'm glad I remembered

No bro i didn't touch the box. As i got IT!

lookin good bob, now maybe your back wont take till wednesday to recoupe from a mountain whoopin ?????