4 the O'Conner guys.

Maybe if we all pitch in some money we can get these, and then whoever theyre shipped to can package and ship them individual to all of the people who pitched in!

what does throttle covers have to do with us HARD-KOR riders

Last edited:
hardkor...spell check was an optional extra billy didnt invest in when he bought the B-line design program...;)

it was .....HARD - KOR (K O R <<<<< as in Ken Oconnor Racing)

imagination was soething that passed little billy by while he was too busy
reading and learning what books and others taught him !!!!!!!

btw,, we can thank dakota for first saying ...hard-kor

edit......i just saw that those throttle covers say that, hahahaaaa

just made him an offer ???
i'm gonna snag them
props dakota !!!!!!

Hope u guys are not out here to bash kor if your are you are barking down the wrong path.

Your barking up the wrong tree saying that we are bashing Ken O'Connor. We worship Ken O'Connor. I go to sleep every night thinking about how this world would be without him. The reason why Dakotademon7 posted this is because Ken O'Connor makes some pretty HARDCORE stuff and the thumb throttles are HARD-KOR as in Ken O'Connor Racing. So, people with Ken O'Connor powered engines could put these thumb throttle covers on. If you really understood what was going on you probably wouldn't have posted that useless, stupid post.

I'll do some Ken bashing! Ken is limited in his porting skill . I bet he couldn't do a crap port job if he tryed. What now sucka?

I'll do some Ken bashing! Ken is limited in his porting skill . I bet he couldn't do a crap port job if he tryed. What now sucka?

I know one thing,I seen woodsrider at awks ride but didn't see you?You couldn't ride that blaster if you tried.What now sucka?